IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOUR IDEAS AND VISIONS
- Formal Introduction
- Discussion of your ideas and desires
- Suggestions of what your site will allow and not allow
- Presentation of In-depth portfolio
- Arrange appointment with “in-house” landscape architect
- Conceptual designs provide several layouts to show various configurations of possible project
- Revisions meetings to refine changes made to conceptual drawings
- Conceptual Budget presented
- Master/Final plans are generated along with final proposal
- Working Drawings are established and contracts are signed
- Permits are filed for and variance and local approvals are obtained
- Site clearing; topsoil preservation
- Erosion control measures
- Storm Water Management/Drainage Accommodations
- Import/Export of fill
- Final Grading
- Construction of walls, terraces, patios, fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, walkways, etc.
- Custom stone work and brickwork
- Hand selection of all nursery material from various growers and suppliers.
- Installation of larger items; trees, shrubs, hedges, etc
- Installation of smaller items; plants, perennials, ground cover, bulbs, etc
- Installation of premium mulch throughout all newly planted areas.
- Formal evaluation in writing describing suggested programs
- Comprehensive proposal
- Services Provided: Total property and turf care.
- Seasonal cleanups, 5-stage turf care programs, weekly grass cutting and weeding services, seasonal shrub care (pruning and feeding), aeration of turf/dethatching of turf, planting of bulbs, and seasonal flowers.
Wicklow and Laurano Landscaping know that landscaping is a growing and living work of art as well as an on-going challenge. We are here to ensure the initial beauty of your landscaping is preserved for as long as you own your home.